After several years of working as associates in various practices, the Doctors began their dream of building their dental practice in 2010. They wanted to build a practice that would emphasize quality dentistry that is comfortable, utilize modern techniques and materials, and would fit their patients’ budgets. Willow Tree Dental has been creating smiles since May 2011.
A Dental Office in Mansfield, where Patients come first!
At Willow Tree Dental, our goal is to make the experience patient-centric. We do this by:
- Presenting a clean and wonderfully smelling office
- Having a friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Using automated appointment reminders via email and text messaging
- Using digital record-keeping and digital xrays
- Providing complimentary water and blankets
- Having cable television in our treatment rooms
- Maintaining an OSHA and HIPAA-compliant office
- Making every reasonable attempt to stay on time
- Having doctors that will work with the patients to achieve their dental goals
- Providing personalized treatment recommendations based on each individual patient’s needs
- Being upfront and transparent with our financial policies
- Having flexible payment options that work for most patients
Experienced Dentists who are always expanding their knowledge base
Dr. Rupal Bhakta and Dr. Aashish Bhakta are members of the Academy of General Dentistry. They are also members of the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce. They believe they can better serve their patients by developing themselves both personally and professionally. Continuing education remains an important and integral part of their professional careers, and as such they are committed to completing significantly more credits than the yearly state requirement. Charitable dentistry is important to both doctors. Dr Aashish donates his time to Dental Health Arlington and Dr Rupal donates her time to The Caring Place which falls under the umbrella of Mansfield Cares.